Link was established in 2005 to provide back office services such as finance, communication and IT services, office administration as well as event coordination for our clients who are based outside Malaysia.
As the landscape grows increasingly competitive, we anticipate that companies will look to free up their valuable time and resources to focus on their core business. Link’s area of expertise in providing such specialized support seeks to fill in this growing demand for competitive and efficient back room support. Amongst the services provided by Link are :-
Link manages the accounts on behalf of our clients. The service includes:
- Managing cash and bank accounts,
- Financial planning for planned events and meetings,
- General accounting and bookkeeping,
- Reporting on the financial activities for our clients, and
- Other financial reports as required by our clients
Training Services, Events Management and Organization
Link assists our clients to manage its international events and meetings by sourcing for trainers, coordinating logistics and event facilitation, communication and venue relationship management.
In coordination with our clients, Link provides:
- User support to the registered users of the systems
- Guidance and policy development for information security
- Technology contracts management
- Administration services for E-Learning and centralized training
- Public website development and
- Certificate and license management
In coordination with our clients, Link oversees the creation of and management of central resources, publications, and policies.
Link utilizes local resources contracted through Link Coordination as well as client’s personnel to manage the communications needs. Areas for communication support include:
- Production of monthly notices and publications for our clients
- Managing clients’ public website and certificate management
- General network and communication management; and
- Publication of international resources for our clients, including books and booklets, and other periodic and stand-alone publications projects.